- The entire team will meet at 3:35 AM at KO. Remember that there is a time change that morning, meaning that 1:59 AM will become 3:00. The team will go over fundamentals, fill out baggage tags, load the bus, and then leave for the airport at 4:10.
- Passports can not expire within 6 months of our entry into Paraguay. This is a requirement for our Paraguayan tourist visa. Please double check the expiration date.
- We now are able to get our visas in the airport in Asuncion. All we need is a valid U.S. passport which is will not expire within six months from the time we get our visa in Asuncion.
- Students need to bring $160 cash for entrance/visa fee in Asuncion airport. All U.S. citizens must pay this fee as they turn in their visa documents when going through Paraguayan customs. No credit cards or checks accepted.
- Payments will be non-refundable after February 5. At that point, the plane tickets will be non-refundable and the funds for our service projects will have been wired to Paraguay.
- http://www.teamtobati.org/parents-faq.html has answers to many of the common questions asked by both Team Tobati parents and students. We will adding questions and answers as they come up so it's a good idea to continually check this page leading up to the trip.